I’m so chuffed to have been nominated for this. A great big thank you to Book Huntress for my nomination!! Be sure to check out her blog if you haven’t already.
About the “Mystery Blogger Award”
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
1. I love to stargaze!
2. Watching movies is my second favorite thing to do (reading is obviously first!)
3. I’m a lifelong introvert, to the point that some days it’s a real chore having to interact with people.
Book Huntress Questions:
1. Can you say that you are addicted to books?
Yes! and I can say this with confidence because my TBR list is going way up, despite the fact that I’m 6 books ahead on GoodReads reading challenge!
2. What do you do to the books you didn’t like? Do you keep them? Throw them? Give them away?
If it’s on my Kindle then I remove the book from my device. If it’s a physical book I give them away.
3. If you’ll be a writer, what genre will your books be categorized?
Either Young Adult or New Adult.
4. Have you ever tried talking to some stranger because of books?
On the internet, yes, all the time. Real life no not ever.
5. Funny/Crazy question) Have you ever tried looking funny outside (mostly on public places) whenever you read a book and a particular scene makes you angry that it made you rant loudly? If yes, can you tell a short story about it?
Hmm, ok so I do a big chunk of my reading on my commute to work, the thing that happens to me the most is when I’m reading really sad or a happy ending part of the story I almost always tear up! Which is majorly awkward. I end up sitting there blinking like my eyes like a lunatic!
- 1.What’s the biggest challenge you have faced as a blogger?
- If you could choose to be any character from any book, who would you be?
- What book have you re-read the most?
- Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve read a book?
My Best Post
This has to be my discussion post I did a few weeks ago: Let’s Talk (#4) Tamlin the Man Behind the Mask
and that’s all from me. Until next time! 🤓