My Review Policy
The vast majority of the books I review on this site are books that I have purchased myself. I also get books through NetGalley and sometimes directly from the publisher/author. If I haven’t bought the book myself I state this at the beginning of each review.
What I accept?
- I will accept print copies and e-copies of books but I do strongly prefer e-copies.
- I will consider books from self-publishers
- Even if I accept your book I can’t guarantee I will read and review it.
- When writing a review I am brutally honest about whether or not I would recommend it someone so please bare this in mind.
- Estimated time frame for me to read and review your book is between 4- 6 weeks depending on what else I’m reading at the time.
(in order of preference)
- New Adult
- Young Adult
- Paranormal Romance
Genres I don’t review:
My Rating System
I’m a pretty critical reviewer and whilst I don’t like giving bad reviews if I read something terrible I will be blunt about it but in a constructive way. Equally, if I loved your book I’ll be singing its praises. So please bear this in mind.
I utilize a 1-5 star rating system:
How to contact me.
You can email me directly using firstname.lastname@example.org I check this email regularly so you should receive a prompt response.
Due to the recent high volume of requests, I will only be replying to those emails with books I am interested in reviewing at this time.
Where I post my reviews:
- I post all my reviews on this blog site.
- I will post to Amazon if required
- I post a rating on GoodReads but NOT a full review
- I also post on Facebook and Instagram accounts.
What information do you need to give me when making a request:
- Synopsis of your book
- Release Date
- Any other information you think may be relevant
- If you have a time frame for when you want the review posted.
*I am not paid to blog or review, I do this because I loved to read so please keep this in mind if you are thinking of making a request. I will only accept deadlines that I agree to first.*