After a long ass monday, I thought I’d do a fun post. This tag was created by Sarah over on Book Hooked Nook so make sure you check out her site when you are done here.
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
Hooking Up by Helena Hunting, I fell in love this book a couple of years ago when it first came out and I have re-read it numerous times.
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
Oh I’ve just finished a book that gave me all those feels, Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe. It had a superising amount of cham.
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
The Play by Elle Kennedy
4. Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
Slayer by Kiersten White – as a huge buffy fan I really can’t wait to read this one and its set in the same world.
5. Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
Romance without a doubt
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
That Man Next Door by Nadia Lee – is a little on the cheesey side but I love it and have no regrets!
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
Totally Aelin from Tog – The girl is the definition of badass!
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
So hard picking just 10 but here you go.