I came across this Tag on the Awkward Book Bloggers Blog and I knew it would be perfect to do for Halloween!
Let’s get started:
1. What goes bump into the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.
The Forest of Hands and Teeth! My sister recommended this series to me but I didn’t realize just how creepy it was going to be!
2. Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes – A book you always reach for during Halloween time.
Hmm, I don’t really have one, to be honest, I just pick whatever strikes my mood at the time.
3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors – A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic
A Court of Mist and Fury!! There is much magic in this book! I absolutely love it!
4. Witch’s Brew – Favorite witch character in any book/series.
This heard I don’t read that many books with Witches in them. I’d probably have to go with Manon Blackbeak from Throne of Glass because she is such a badass!
5. Ghouls and Ghosts – A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad)
Nocte mainly because it was just soooo weird and I still don’t know what I believe about the ending. If you’ve read it I’m sure you’ll know what I mean.
6. Haunted Graveyard – You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard and you get ONE book to give you comfort. Which is it?
Shacking Up by Helena Hunting, because its light and funny and would distract me from being scared.
7. The Undead – Favorite supernatural creature to read about (ex. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc.)
Do Fae count?? I’m making them count because I’m not overly fussed on the others and there is just something so magical about fae I could read books about them all day every day.
8. In the dead of night – Pick a book with a black cover
Rhapsodic, not only the cover black the book is amazing!
That’s it! I’m not tagging anyone specific but do feel free to have a go yourselves!
Happy Halloween! 👻