Today I thought it would be fun to share some bookish confessions.
So let’s get started:
- I judge books by their cover! Oh, how I try not to but I really can’t help it
- I do almost all my reading on my Kindle app
- Books about vampires bore me to tears and I actively avoid them at all costs.
- I didn’t make it past the first page of The Girl on the Train
- I thought Me Before You was an epic let down and depressing.
- I prefer books being told from the first person, so much so that if I do happen to download a random book and I find it’s written in the third person I usually move it straight to the bottom of my tbr list.
- I used to love Twilight! including Edward Cullen (vomits)
- I read Grey purely for research purposes not because I like the series
I think that is all of them. I’d love to hear some of yours!
Until next time! 🤓