Firstly a shout out to Harini from Books and Readers for nominating me for this award! Thank you so much for nominating me! If you haven’t seen her blog yet, then what are you waiting for?
About this Award:
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
My Answers To Harini:
1. What’s ‘peace ‘ according to you?
Having quiet time to myself and just being able to relax at home.
2. What’s the one book everyone loves but you absolutely hate?
Beautiful Disaster – urgh I just didn’t get it! For me, it’s probably one of the worst books I’ve ever have the misfortune to read.
3. Dream Destination?
I’m torn between The Maldives and Bora Bora…..but probably The Maldives, it just looks dreamy and I need to stay in one of those little water bungalows!
4. One Mistake that you regret so much?
Hmmm probably trusting someone I thought was a friend.
5. Favorite subject at High school?
Science. Particularly Biology and Physics
6. The one thing you want to change about yourself ?
I wish I was a better planner. I tend to just wing a lot of things.
7.The person you can’t imagine being without?
My husband, he is my best friend too and I can’t imagine being without him!
8. Favorite pet ever?
My two cats. Sorry, I can’t choose between them!
9. Book People Vs Real People – Who do you prefer?
Book People. – Real people are exhausting!
10. One thing about the world that you hate?
People – because we as a race are the source of most of the problems that the world has.
- Name one thing that you are most proud of?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What’s your favorite TV show/Movie?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- Physical books or E-Books?
- Favorite social media platform?
- If you couldn’t blog about books, what subject you choose instead?
- Microsoft or Apple?
- What’s your favorite holiday destination?
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?