A Big thank you to Shoshi at Stoshi Reads who nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award.
These are the Rules:
- Share the link of the blogger that tagged you.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers.
- Ask them 3 questions
These are Shoshi’s questions
1. What is your absolute favorite book and why? The book that you’ve loved since the first word. The book that you couldn’t live without. The book that you are so grateful to have been able to read.
Without a doubt, this is A Court of Mist and Fury! I came across this series last year and it was one of those situations when there was loads of hype but I wasn’t really expecting much especially when I wasn’t particularly blown away by the first book. So I was completely blown away by it and it just gets better with each re-reading.
2.What is the book that you have read or re-read the most times?
White Hot Kiss – Jennifer. L. Armentrout ah I just can’t get enough of Roth! Damn that demon is fine! So yeah slightly obsessed with this whole series, but mostly with Roth. Also, the story is pretty unique, it was the first one that came across that features Gargoyles.
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would it be?
Opposition (Lux #5) – Jennifer L. Armentrout – I could read this book until the cows come home. I love the way this book finished up the series and as usual, Katy and Daemon were a joy to read.
- What book has disappointed you the most?
- What is the best book you have read this year?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Krysti at YA and Wine
- Kayla & Catherine at Books Boxes and Baubles
- Alex at Coffee Loving Bookoholic
- Lia at Lost in a Story
- Hana at Where Book Addicts Meet
- Carolyn at A Hundred Thousand Stories
- Harini at Books and Readers
- Mikaela at The Well Thumbed Reader