*Major spoilers ahead!*
A bloody path has been chosen…
The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.
The Great War fought by the few is coming…
All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people.
In the end, the sun will fall…
The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same.
For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…
Page Length: 368
Publication Year: 2017
Genre: New Adult/Supernatural
Characters: Josie, Seth, Luke, Deacon, Alex, Aiden etc
I loved it!! I’m so hooked to this series! I discovered after devouring this book that there is going to be fourth! (thank the gods!)
I’m going to review this a bit differently as I’ve already done character analysis in the last two reviews and I don’t want it to become repetitive. So I’m just going to go through and tell you what loved and didn’t love so much because let’s be honest I didn’t hate anything about this book!
What I loved:
- Seth is a freaking GOD now! I thought after the last book he would just be the god killer but no he’s a legit god who is absolute, meaning that there are only a few gods that could take him down. It also means he is no longer destined to be Hades bitch as he is now immortal!
- It finally seems as though Seth ahs come to his senses and has committed to Josie! Hooray!
- Josie is pregnant! Holy daimen babies I cannot wait to find out just how powerful their child is going to be!
- Seth DESTROYING Titans!
- All the references to Supernatural
This book gave me so many feels I can’t even tell you!
What could have been better:
- I would like to have seen more of the new demigods that had been found.
This installment is the best one yet! I highly recommend! My rating 5/5