What can I say about Wet? Well, I did like the story, Sadie is the main protagonist, she comes home early from work one day and finds out that not only is her long-term boyfriend cheating on her, he has also been secretly filming them having sex! This results in Sadie packing her things and moving in with her best friend. Sadie has an addiction to doughnuts and uses jogging on the beach as a way to keep fit and this is where she meets West!
Things that I particularly enjoyed:
- The setting of the story just seemed beautiful.
- The flow of the story was really good.
- Snuggling and Sleepovers! ;).
Things that I didn’t like:
- Sadie’s relentless insecurities, don’t get me wrong I understand why she’d be insecure, but it did get on my nerves a little/
- West, there were times when I liked him and other times I just wanted to shake him for being so stupid! and that’s all I can really say without giving too much of the story away.
There is a cliffhanger at the end of this book which I usually don’t mind but I think the story could have been wrapped up in another couple of chapters, and unfortunately the story didn’t interest me enough to make me want to read the second book… Well not straight away anyway lol
Overall I would recommended this book it’s a light, easy read, it’s well written and fun, perfect to take on holiday and read on the beach. There is a couple fo fairly graphic sex scenes but nothing uber kinky!
Oh, and it’s currently free on kindle here’s the link! Enjoy!